Lucifer LED Mirrors

Lucifer LED Mirrors
Perfect for custom bike projects

Monday, August 24, 2015

4 Steps to Build Dual Headlight in Your Own Style



I'm tired of single light. I have seen those cool bikes running on the street, some of them come with original dual headlight. The thing is, I like my bike stylish as well but don't want it like anyone else's, so I decided to build the headlight myself. But there are so many styles I can choose to build the headlight, how do I start it?


Before started it, these four questions would help us know what to choose.

Dual lights example 02
Vertical Headlight
Dual lights example 04
Horizontal Headlight




























First decision: What do I want on my bike? High beam? Or low beam?
What do I want on my bike?

Second decision: What kind of lights fit the best? LED, halogen, fish eye, or angel-eye?
What kind of lights I want?

Third decision: What size fits on my bike? 6", 5", 4 ½", 4"? 

Forth decision: Should I go vertical or horizontal?
Should I go horizontal or vertical?

I decided to go horizontal with 4" LED fog light as low beam and 4" LED driving light as high beam, which makes it like Wall-E. I like that so much!

You can see it has low beam to the right, high beam to the left (right hand traffic).Final decision on my dual light bike





Related Topic:
Dual Headlight Installation
Test Ride with Dual Headlight


Become KiWAV motors member, get 10%OFF after registration!





No comments:

Post a Comment